Welcome to the Imerman Kidisms blog - the place we record (for posterity, hilarity, sharity, or any other -arity) the wonderful wisdoms our kids generate. We hope this brings a smile or a chuckle to your day. See our other blog, Knock Knock

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

White eggs

For many years, I thought my family loved scrambled eggs. I tried "Egg with a hole in the middle" (which is a bread with a hole, and egg in the middle ;), soft-boiled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, etc. (egc.?) Last March, while travelling to Disney World, we ate breakfast at a Cracker Barrel. Lisa ordered eggs over easy. Boy, was I surprised when she said she loved those, not scrambled.

"Why didn't you make them before?"

"I don't know how to flip them without breaking them."

"Oh, well I can do that!"

When we got home, Jeremy wanted "white eggs" - every day - for months! Hence, another family term.

2 comments:

Buff Tan Honky said...

This is deep, let me know what you find out.

Jay Imerman said...

OK, as of last week, White Eggs are passé. Hard Boiled eggs are in. Go figure! Now they have nothing but HB Eggs for breakfast.